Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Terra's 2nd Week in the MTC -- Lots of Pictures!


Terra's District -- Nice to know she isn't shy around them!

I love seeing her drawings!

Terra and her beloved companion!

And yet another of Sister Allen and Sister McDougle

See the little drawing on Terra's spiral notebook?

Sister Missionaries out in front of the Provo Temple

Temple Day!

I hope all of those pictures sent well. It would only let me send one at a time...super lame. But I was like, "whatever! that's okay!!"  I said that to the email.  Cause I hacked the system by just sending a bunch of emails with each one picture rather than sending one email with lots of pictures. :]  Who's awesome.  I am awesome.

As you can see, I'm working on my pride.  It's a work in progress.  Haha, I'm just kidding.  Sort of.  This place is INCREDIBLY humbling.  There are so many areas where I thought I wasn't prideful, but it turns out I am.  It's all a great learning experience. Actually, last Wednesday night, after I sent you an email saying how much I love it here, I had a huuuuuge breakdown. Huge. Huge huge huge. I cried for two hours straight.  I already wrote to you about it in a letter, so you've either gotten it or not.(I did!)  But this place works you hard.  I wanted to go home. But then people said wonderful uplifting things and I got better. :] 

Ah, I don't have much time to type today!!  Cause I've been sending the pictures and talking to people, so I'm kind of using my time unwisely on the computer.  These people are just too fun, and we never really get to talk except on P-Day.  Ahhhh----we're talking too much!

I bought a mini hymn book!!!  My district loves to sing, so I bought a little hymn book.

AHHHH, so little time!!! 

Oh gosh, this is going to be a lame blog post for my blog.  I'm sorry blog. 

I love these people though. It's too bad that we can't really talk.  We all love each other, and we're pretty sure we knew each other in the pre-existence.  These people are fantastic.  Hahahaha  Elder Hatch (one of the elders in my district, who Cebre knows his sister) put a $20 in the coin machine.....and got $20 worth of coins.  And now they're all in my purse.  I'M RICH!!!!!!! :]

I'll try to see Hiram again before I leave, so he can take another video.  And I'll try not to be as camera shy. hahaha. 

I love it here.  I'm leaving in a week and IT'S CRAZY!!

Tell Jake Winfield I'm looking for John today and this week.  I'll keep him under my wing. 

I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Terra Bella  


Cebre -- Terra says to tell you this is your friend's brother, Elder Hatch!
Doing laundry alongside Elder Lemmon

Sister Drake (cool name!) peeking from behind Elder Lemmon and Elder Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment