Monday, June 2, 2014

Soap Boxing

Teaching the doctrine of Baptism

Dear Mom,
Yeah, I got to have a really great exchange with Elder Vernon this week.  As you can see in the picture... haha :)

Maybe I will be an uncle by the end of this week. That will be cool.
Have you ever sent a picture of the Audi? I don't think that I have ever seen it.
(Responding to my letter, telling him I've been watching The History Channel's documentary "The World Wars.")  -- Yeah, Poland has a pretty crazy and rough history. They've been through a lot.
Wait so you are going to Utah this week, and then also going to be there for Elder Harris' homecoming?
Transfers are coming up this week. We find out on Saturday. I really hope that I don't leave Kraków. I really want to stay here to help and teach my investigators. Especially Przemek and Marcin.
I think I talked about it in the voice recording, but we got dropped by Zbyszek this week. :(
His parents said that he can't meet with us anymore.
It's very sad.

Our last meeting with Zbyszek
The sisters' investigator Danka is getting baptized this Saturday. That will be super awesome!
I will send some pictures now.
Love,
Elder Drake Allen

Soap Boxing on the street corner

No comments:

Post a Comment