Thursday, December 19, 2013

Where's the snow?


the snow all melted (and I got a new hair cut)

Dear Mom,

So, the snow all melted. Sad story. That made me very sad. I like the snow and it sounds like it might not come back! What's the point of it being so cold with no snow!!

Missionary Work update:

We have one investigator. Ziemowit. He has been investigating for a very long time now. And he has just been so busy lately. But he came to church and we met with him afterwards. He has a goal to finish the Book of Mormon by the end of the year.

We have been doing a lot more tracting these last couple weeks. Because it gets dark at about 3 o'clock in the afternoon and it's cold. So there is like no one on the streets at night. So tracting like never works. And I have never gotten let in tracting my whole entire mission... until yesterday!!!

We have been doing caroling tracting with the sisters (I play the ukulele) and yesterday we finally got let in! The sisters have another meeting with her next week.

I gave a talk yesterday.  It was on the life of Christ and how we need to become more like him. :)

Oh! And yesterday, I played the PIANO during a musical number in Sacrament Meeting where the sisters sang. What? Me? Piano?? I know right. I just cheated and did chords like I usually do.

We're getting pretty close to Christmas! :) Get my presents to people under the tree!! :)

Is Terra home? When is she coming home?

Love,
Elder Drake Allen


LEGOs!!!  I open up a new one every after daily planning in the evening! :)

P.S from Renee (I sent Drake this Lego Advent Calendar as an early birthday present.  He gets to build a tiny Star Wars character or ship every day till Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment