Saturday, August 10, 2013

Drake -- Changes!

In the elevator with Elder Manwill

Dear Mom,

As you saw by the picture, my companion changed this week.

Elder Stockford got a call this week from the President and was told that he would be going to Warsaw in two days to serve in the Office. It was crazy, we got a call out of the blue and it was a huge surprise. Elder Stockford had one day to pack and then was gone.

Elder Manwill was in the office, but he switched places with Elder Stockford and now he is here with me.
He is my new companion.
His name is Elder Austin Manwill and is from Annabell, Utah. He only has 3 months left on his mission.

My new companion!

Now I am with Elder Manwill and we have been having SO much success lately. We have TONS of meetings set up for this week!

I don't really have much time to write, I need to write to the Mission President.

Tell our family that I love them.

Love,
Elder Drake Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment