Saturday, May 10, 2014

Short and Sweet

I got to see Elder Hubbard at Zone Training!

Dear Mom,
I think we are actually going to be able to Skype!! I am not actually sure yet! They told us that we will be able to contact you guys later in the week to work it out more. So be checking your email often!

The interesting thing about that list of things that James does that you said are like me is that I didn't even know that I did those things.
You listed them and I was like, "Huh...? I do that?"
We have 3 baptismal dates!! :)
Przemek, Zbyszek, and Marcin!
I tell you more about them on Sunday! And I talked about them in my voice recording. I'll have more pictures to send next week! :)
Love,
Drake


P.S. from Renee -- (We were in touch with Drake this week and we DO get to Skype this time for the Mother's Day call.  YAY!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment