Monday, March 4, 2013

Drake's email from the MTC!

Me and my companion, Elder Blom

Hey Mom,

Today is my P-Day! We went to the temple earlier today.

Things are going great here at the MTC! It is super fun and awesome!
We already are teaching "investigators" in Polish after only a few days of starting to learn the language.

My companion's name is Elder Josh Blom and is from Long Island, New York.
Elder Waskiewicz is in my district. He is fun and pretty crazy, and seems to be doing well.


Our district went to the temple this morning

Oh! I was called as the District Leader last Thursday. So, I go to lots of meetings and get the mail and interview missionaries and stuff.
I also got to give one of the Elders in my district a blessing because he was very homesick.

Tell Terra that I miss her and that I am having a super fun time here at the MTC.
I don't play volleyball during gym though... I play Four-square! haha :)

There are 6 Elders and 6 Sisters in my district. But 2 of the Elders are going to Leeds, England speaking Polish.


Leeds Elders -- Elder Owens, the one in front is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!

Ok, I am going to send some pictures now! :) 

Tell everybody that I love them and miss them!

-Elder Drake Allen


Elder Owens and I

Class 
Companion in Class
Show this one to KayLee :)

P.S. from Renee -- If you happened to miss the video I posted of Elder Owen's mission call, it's pretty classic.  :)  My friend, Dianna told me about this.  Her son, Colin, is going to Leeds, too.  Super small world. Colin will be in the MTC in England, though, since he will be English speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment