Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A few more pictures!

I'm pretty sure this is Drake's whole district (missionaries going to either Poland, Bulgaria, or Leeds, England (Polish-speaking) plus many of their teachers.    I got this picture from Elder Owen's mom -- yay!

You may want to click on it to make it big enough to see their faces better.  


I might as well add this photo of our missionaries here in Santa Cruz Ward.  On the left is Elder Lewinilovo mostly from Hawaii (also fromFiji) and Elder Lavalua from New Zealand.  They are both SUPER FANTASTIC and are the two elders that Terra mentioned in her letter a week back.  I'll copy and paste that below:


"Mom, I want you to tell Elder Lavalua and Elder Lewenilovu that they are wonderful. They were bigger examples to me than I thought. I always wonder what it would be like to be a missionary there instead of here. Because that is my home! And where I am is home for people too. I don't know, it's just fun to think about. But I wonder how they're doing a lot, so tell them I said hi and thank you for being awesome examples!"

No comments:

Post a Comment