Monday, April 15, 2013

Drake -- Just 2 weeks till Poland!

Ja jestem misjonarzem Kosciola Jezusa Chrystusa Swietych w Dniach Ostatnich
Lots of missing letters that I can't type on the keyboard... :)







Hi Mom,
It is crazy to think that we leave for Poland in just 14 days!
I been pretty sick this week. Yesterday I had a really bad cough and got to get some rest. Elder Waskiewicz is sick, too. Today, I am still sick, but I still went to the temple because it was my second to last chance to go before we leave for Poland. So now we have one more temple day before I am in Poland for 2 years without a temple. We only have one P-Day left after today.
Elder Wasckiewicz (otherwise known as Waski)

We changed classrooms this week because of maintenance in our old room. It is only a temporary new room, but since we leave so soon, we probably already be gone before they are done. It's weird to be a new classroom. The desks are different. But we brought ALL of our stuff from the old room and set it up all exactly the same. So it looks pretty much the same.

Only 2 doors down from my new classroom -- Elder Flake!
I'll send more pictures later today. I don't have my camera cord with me right now.
You can send me questions to answer so I know what to write. haha

-Elder Allen


P.S. from Renee -- Elder Flake is my cousin, Jennifer Johnson Flake's oldest son, Chad!  He is going to Argentina on his mission and has been in the MTC for less than a week.  So this was a mini-Southwick Reunion!  Always fun!

P.S. again -- These pictures are the ones that he sent later on.  No more to come until next week.

P.S. the final frontier -- I think Drake's Polish up above says "I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints" minus a few Polish letters not available on the US keyboards, which makes me wonder if they are available on his keyboards when he types at a library in Poland!

2 comments:

  1. Love hearing about your amazing kids. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorinda! It is what my friend once termed a "Labor of Love" -- I love doing sharing this joy of them serving their missions!

      Delete