Monday, April 1, 2013

Drake's an Old Timer now

We all dressed up in Elder Owen's clothes and glasses

Hey Mom!!

April 29th is now our approximate departure date. Exactly 4 weeks from today!! :)
Last Friday was our halfway mark. In one month, I will be in Poland!!!

Hey before I forget to ask
Can you order me the Polish bible that they have on store.lds.org? Just have it be shipped here. The ones they sell here are all big and I think the ones on the website are smaller. Just the small little black one.

We got a bunch of new missionaries last week!  They are all the baby missionaries and we are the old timers!

We got new baby missionaries for:
Czech
Slovak
Croatian
Slovene
The old timers are the Polish (me) and the Bulgarians who got here the same day as us.

We all thought that an apostle was coming for Easter tomorrow, but it was actually the 1st counselor in the Presiding Bishopric, Bishop Gérald Caussé. He's from France. I sang in the choir on Tuesday and on Sunday.

I got your Easter present. Elder Olsen wants to take the Trader Joes Peppermints from me!

Oh, can you send me some of my ties! I need more! At least send me my blue one and pink one. (The ones I wore to prom to match KayLee).
Yup yup yup! :)  Not as many pictures this week. 

Yo, yo, yo!

I'll try to take more this week.

Love you,
Elder Drake Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment